Facts for an Accidents at Work
A Data Model is required by the Health & Safety Manager.
The FACTS define the Business Rules ...
1. What are the 'Things of Interest' in the Scope to be modelled ...
- Accident Types
- First-Aid Officers.
2. How are these 'Things of Interest' related ? ...
- ACCIDENTS occur to VICTIMS in LOCATIONS.
- An ACCIDENT must be of a certain ACCIDENT_SERIOUSNESS.
- An ACCIDENT HISTORY can be maintained for each EMPLOYEE.
- The ACCIDENT HISTORY can identify the common ACCIDENTS.
- The ACCIDENT HISTORY can identify the TRAINING required by FIRST-AID OFFICERS.
- A TREATMENT can be administered for an ACCIDENT.
3. What do we know about the 'Things of Interest' ? ...
- AN ACCIDENT will always have an ACCIDENT DESCRIPTION.
- A VICTIM has a Name, Address and Other Details.
- A VICTIM is either an EMPLOYEE, or an EMPLOYEE_ASSOCIATE, or a VISITOR.