Back to the Data Model
The User Requirements have been defined and are listed below.
The Area being Modelled is :-
Baseball Umpire Scheduling.
A. STATEMENT OF USER REQUIREMENTS :
These Functional Requirements have been provided by Diana Place.
That is the end of the Functional Requirements for the Database.
THE THINGS OF INTEREST ARE AS FOLLOWS ...
A GLOSSARY OF THE THINGS OF INTEREST INCLUDES ...
1. Every location where Games are played is always referred to as a Park.
THE BUSINESS RULES ...
These Rules define how the Things of Interest are related and establish the conditions that the Database must comply with.
1. Every Game is held at a Park.
2. A Game involves two Teams
3. A Team will participate in many Games during the course of a season
4. An Umpire will officiate in zero, one or many Games.
August 11th. 2008