Back to the Data Model
This is the Start of the User specification of the Requirements :-
A Database is required to support Registration of Certificates by City Hall.
These Certificates can include Birth, Death, Marriage and so on.
The following Notes are a fuller description of a somewhat related requirement.
The organizational structure reflects the services that the Customer Portal has to perform.
Different kinds of Document are handled by 4 different Departments :-
1) Licence Managment Department - services include new licence, issue, block . organize test, etc.
2) Finance Department - services include pay fee against licence application, pay fee against cars etc.
3) Car Registration Department - services include register cars, change registration, etc.
4) Customer Support Department.
These 4 departments offer different services for online customers :-
1) Driving Licences where the Customer goes to the Portal and makes an application for a Driving Licence.
This involves :-
* Theory test date reservation
* practical test date reservation etc.
2) The Customer can pay Application Fee using the online payment system.
* Pay a fee against license application
* Pay a fee for car Registration
3) Car Registration is supported by a Web-based application :-
* car registration etc....
4) customer suport is also supported by a web-based application :-
* the person who will be on the seat responds to the cutomer by viewing his profile.
26th. December 2007