You can ask me for an Access Database,
but please enter a Subject, otherwise your email will be treated as Spam.
You can check out the User Requirements.
Note that this Diagram shows Many-to-Many Relationships, which have to be replaced,('resolved'), before a Database can be created.
This makes for a smaller more concise Diagram, but one which is often more difficult to understand.
Here's one partially resolved to show
details for Teachers, Students and Exams.
Here is a summary of the important assumptions regarding the design of this Data Model :-
1) A Student can have only one Address.
2) A Teacher can have only one Address.
3) An Address can be associated with many Students, (eg a Family) or many Teachers.
4) One Student can take many Classes.
5) One Class can be taken by many Students.
6) A Student can take many Exams.
7) One Exam can be taken by many Students.
8) Teachers are not involved with Exams.
9) A Student can take part in zero, one or many Rehearsals.
10) One Rehearsal can involve one or many Students.