Requirements for A Database for a Dietician's Practice
This Page defines the Requirements for a Database for a Dietician.
It contains four Sections :
1. Things of Interest
2. How these Things are related
3. Characteristics of these Things
4. User Scenarios
- The Things of Interest include :-
- Dietary Products
- How are these Things related :-
- A Client can make and cancel zero or many Appointments
- An Appointment is made for a Dietician by a Client.
- An Appointment is for a specified Date, Time and Duration.
- A Client can be in a specified Diet.
- Over a period of time, a Client can be assigned a number of Diets.
- Characteristics of these Things :-
- A Client has :-
- First Name, Last Name, Address, Home Phone Number, Email Address, Height, Weight,
Date of Birth, Current Weight, Desired Weight, current Diet.
- User Scenarios :-
- The Dietician can select a Client Name from a List and see the Appointments for the Client.
- Then the User clicks on a Client Name to seee the current situation.