This Page defines the Requirements for a Database for a Hairdressing Salon.
It contains four Sections :
1. Things of Interest
2. How these Things are related
3. Characteristics of these Things
4. User Scenarios
- The Things of Interest include :-
- Salon Treatments
- How are these Things related :-
- A Client can make, change or cancel one or many Appointments
- An Appointment is made with a Staff Member, e.g. a Stylist, by a Client.
- An Appointment is for a specified Date, Time and Duration.
- A Client can be given a specified Salon Treatment.
- Over a period of time, a Client can be given a number of different Treatments.
- Characteristics of these Things :-
- A Client has :-
- First Name, Last Name, Address, Home Phone Number, Email Address, Height, Weight,
Date of Birth.
- User Scenarios :-
- The Client can select a Staff Member from those available.
- The Client will choose a Treatment from a List.
- The price of a Treatment will depend on the level of Staff member who gives the Treatment.
[ Home Page
| Ask Us a Question
| Day in the Life
| Email Us
| Site Map ]
© IceBreaker WebDesigns 2001