The Data Model is available.
The Purpose of the Data Model :-
The purpose is to be determined.
Scope of the Data Model :-
The Scope includes House, Rooms and Cabinets.
Things of Interest :-
4. External Areas,(eg Patios or Pools).
8. Room Features, such as a Prefinish Color or an Entertainment Center
Facts about the Things of Interest :-
1. The same kind of Cabinet can appear more than once in the same Room.
2. The same kind of Cabinet can appear more than once in the same External Area.
3. The Features Table will hold one record for every possible Feature.
4. Features in the Features Table can apply to either Rooms or External Areas,
(or perhaps both).
5. Every Feature will not appear in every Room.
6. The same Feature,(eg Prefinish Color or Entertainment Center) can only
appear once in the same Room (Ray - is this correct ?).
7. A House can have one and only one Builder.
8. A House may or may not be on a Division.
9. A House may or may not be on a Sub-Division.
10. A House can have one or many Owners.
11. A House can have one or many Rooms.
12. A House always has one Name and one Owner.
13. A Room can have zero, one or many Cabinets.
12. A Room may be an Exterior Room.
13. A Room may be an Interior Room.
14. A Room may have a number of optional Room Features, such as Sink Cutout.
These Features are stores in the Reference Table caled 'Ref_Features'.
Records are created as required for specific Features
in Specific Rooms in the Room_Features Table.
15. An Entertainment Center is a type of Room Feature.
January 14th. 2003