FACTS for the Data Model for Justice Department
- Things of Interest in the Scope of the Data Mode :-
- Correspondence Elements.
- Correspondence Personalization Options.
- What are the relationships between these Things of Interest :-
- A piece of CORRESPONDENCE can contain one or many Correspondence Elements.
- Each CORRESPONDENCE ELEMENT can have zero or many Personalization Options.
- An EMPLOYEE can participate and have EMPLOYEE_MEMBERSHIP in zero or many ORGANIZATIONS.
- The EMPLOYEE_MEMBERSHIP will be associated with one particular INVOLVEMENT_TYPE.
- The EMPLOYEE_MEMBERSHIP will be associated with one particular MEMBERSHIP_ROLE.
- The EMPLOYEE_MEMBERSHIP will be associated with one particular MEMBERSHIP_LEVEL.
- Each ORGANIZATIONS can have zero or many EMPLOYEES as MEMBERS.
- What are the characteristics of these Things of Interest :-
At present, the Model shows only the ID field, but in practice, each Entity will have many attributes,
for example ...
- A DEPARTMENT has a NAME.
- An EMPLOYEE has a NAME.
- An ORGANIZATION has a NAME.