|Best Practice Manuals
||Below is the Best Practice Manual you selected.
Strike Iron Excel front-end to Web Services
This Tutorial will help you to get started :-
1) Run Excel.
2) Enter a UK address in a cell
3) Go to the Registry
4) Choose the Service that checks a UK address.
5) Run the Service and confirm that the address is OK.
1.0 Getting Started
1) Register, logon and get a Licence key.
2) Start Excel with the UK Address verification Spreadsheet.
3) Get a prompt 'Do you want to establish connections to existing Web Services?'
4) Click on Yes.
|1.01 Get Error Message|
Get this Error Message :-
"Unable to access Web Service.
Please check WSDL location for correctdness.
Web Service in error is :
StrikeIron United Kingdom Address Verification
Located at http://ws.strikeiron.com/UKAddressVerification?WSDL
Error returned is :-
The server name or addreess could not be resolved.
2.0 Running Strike Iron
3.0 Checking the Results
5) Confirm that the address is OK.
You should find that the Web Service has run and produced the required result.