Tutorial on Database Schema - Slide 10 - Overview
Back Business Rules
- Buying from Amazon.com and Starbucks
- Take Delivery
- Here we are, back where we started.
- We are looking at an overview Schema, which shows only the names of the Tables and the relationships.
- It's very useful when you want to discuss the Schema with the users, developers or managers.
- It shows that Products have Suppliers, and can be ordered by Customers and delivered to Addresses.
- In this Tutorial, we have looked at the design of a typical Database Schema.
- I hope that next time you look at a Schema you should be comfortable understanding it and using it.
- I hope I have been able to explain some of the theory behind this Database Schema.
- In particular, I hope that you will be more comfortable the next time you see one.
© DataBaseAnswers.org 2006